Changing physical appearance with mind techniques

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Helpful Links

Hello Readers,

Today I've found two good websites for anyone seeking clear instructions about how to visualize their desired change. These two pages reference specifically to those seeking to grow taller, but the steps can be used to visualize other physical changes as well.

Enjoy!

How to grow taller with any age
How to perform grow taller meditation
Zixia's Growing Taller Method

Some helpful blogs:
My First Inch - My Growing Taller Journey
My Grow Taller Journey
Grow taller with me and change your life

Please share your progress, other readers and myself would love to hear your method and any advice.

Take care and wishing you the best in achieving your goals.

~BB

5 comments:

  1. Just like Taller Guy I want to grow tall and change skin colour. I want my skin to be light in colour. I wonder if he was apart of a LOA forum? A lot of people must be inspired by Zixia because her blog and grow tall method are both popular. It must of been 2 years ago I first checked out her site but I didn't know about LOA back then until last year. I heard Zixia was apart of PI at one point. I think she was apart of the old disestablished CPA group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and by the way great blog keep it up! =)
    I love your new layout and the font.

    Lots of love from
    Wasp. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I didn’t know until today Nicole had recordings for her qigong meditation. I just listened to her recordings and she’s got the most beautiful voice for meditation. I don’t mind her accent, in my opinion it makes the qigong recordings sound not only beautiful, but it gives it a more traditional sound especially since qigong originated from China. In one of the clips she plays Chinese music which gives it an authentic oriental taste of sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello is anyone here?
    I miss your posts!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Wasp,
      Yes, I am back writing!

      Happy New Year and hope to see you back here soon!

      In JOY and FAITH,
      Becoming Beautiful

      Delete

Pages

Theme images by jusant. Powered by Blogger.

Search me

© Becoming Beautiful, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena